Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Heading into Spring with Jareth and Megan!

Hey everybody, I'm back!!!

Since I left Daytime Moon after the last show, I went back to school and spent time with family. I feel excited to be back.

There are a couple things different this spring. We have a new blogger named Megan who will be working with me. She is the same grade as me in the 11th and we have a few classes together during the week. There will be nine new students coming to the program. They are younger than the actors from "Welcome to THE SHOW."

In "Welcome to THE SHOW," the actors wrote the play themselves but in this program the teachers write the script for them. The process is a little different, but the script is still unique to the new students because it will be based on the characters they come up with. The program starts a week and a half. After that we will post up more videos.

So next week is spring break, Megan and I won't be back until after. But we will have lots of video to show you in three weeks. Can't wait to see you in three weeks!

***

Hi, my name is Megan and I am a student at CCA.  I am sixteen years old and I will be working on the Daytime Moon blog.  When I am not working on the blog I like to shop, hang out with friends and play video games.  And I am excited to work on the blog!  

Stay tuned!
Jareth and Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment