Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Introducing.... Veronica and the Fall 2013 Curtains Up Program!!!!

Hi, my name is Veronica, and I am the social media intern at Daytime Moon Creations. I am a current student at the Cooke Center Skills program. I am so excited to share photos and videos from the Fall 2013 Curtains Up program with you!

NOTE from Liz Castner, Program Director: Curtains Up is in its fourth week, and our program at Cooke Center SKILLs is in its second week at this time! We here at Daytime Moon had an amazing summer, but we are so happy to be back with our actors this fall! Hope you enjoy our blog posts, videos, and photos!

Now I'll give the reins back to Veronica.

First, I am going to show you a video of our actors singing the Daytime Moon song.







Amanda and Brittany goofing around at rehearsal

Kendall and Elanna take a nice break together

Tag, you're it! Jake A. points out our photographer in the Name Game

Dancing queen Sarah lives it up on her 16th birthday!

Christine and Elisa act it out!

Alex and Sam enjoy birthday treats - yum!

Karen and Meher show us a double arabesque

Getting into character, Kendall shows us a day in the life of a lumberjack.



I hope you enjoyed the photos and clips of the first three weeks of Curtains Up. I'll be back next week with more updates! See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment